KPStarOne-EPS® System Edition
KPStarOne EPS® Version 7.0.07 launched
We at KPStarOne are extremely happy to announce KPStarOne EPS® Version 7.0.07 Update, which can be Downloaded from the link given below.
You need to download Full installer if, You are installing the KPStarOne EPS® for the first time on your Computer or you want to update from your existing version 7.0.05.8 (or lower) or if you want to re-install it due to some problem. Please save/backup your earlier Charts database, prior to installing Full version of KPStarOne EPS®.
Users already having version 7.0.06.2 may use Smart Update Patch 7.0.07 (only 3.12 MB), instead of downloading large Full-installer.
KPStarone-EPS System Version 7.0.7 important features:
- House Grouping tables (Module 1 and 2): This is an unique feature included in this Version 7.0.7 for the benefit of the users. The grouping of both favorable and unfavorable houses for the selected event are shown for each level separately for easy and better level-wise and level to level study. The house grouping of Sign link and Ruler link support planets are also shown.
- The Quality tables are shown at a click on the House grouping page for additional supportive study
- Key planets: This is an important feature added in this version 7.0.7. They will be useful in finding the influence of favorable or unfavorable key planets in a planet as a ruler or in supports.
All the nine planets are allotted with specific BG shade called KP shades based on their FAV and UNF score range. According to the difference between self FAV and UNF Score of each planet, they are ranked from KP rank # 1-9. We can identify the favorable and unfavorable key planets by their BG shade and also their rank/score.
Each planet in HG tables and also in all Analyser tables will have this KP shade as their BG shade which will help the user to identify the self-strength of each planet at a glance by the shade.
- Interactive PILT tables: This is an exclusive Page where in all planets will be shown with their all levels and the support planets. The user can find the role of selected key planets in general or the key planets of the Dasa or Bukthi period in the other planets as a ruler or in supports. The selected key planets alone will be highlighted with the respective KP shade in the grid of the other planets in the rulers or in the supports where ever they are present. This will help to identify the planets who are under the influence of the selected key planets and the level of influence. There are many such related tools are provided in this page.
- The Scores, the ranks and the FAV and UNF Quality are fine-tuned with increased accuracy.
- The Planets’ names (levels 1,2,3 and 2A and 4 levels) are included in all the Analyser tables for easy and better analysis.
- EPS table or House Grouping Table can be seen in a pop up window in the Analyser page upon double click
- Latest release (23rd July 2020) of Swiss Ephemeris
Click here to download Smart Update for KPStarOne EPS Version 7.0.07.4
(Download File size is 3.12 MB Only)
Please DO NOT uninstall KPStarOne EPS while installing Full Version
New Users and All Users having version 7.0.07.0 or older installed on their computer need to download FULL Installer
Click here to download full Installer KPStarOne EPS Version 7.0.07.4
(Download File size is 16.3 MB approx.)
'------- Version History -----------------------------------------------------'
New/ updated features in EPS version 7.0.06
Feature 1. Multilingual Analyser Tables:
Multilingual feature has been incorporated in Analyser tables. In the previous 7.0.5 version, Multilingual option (Option for the planet names in multi languages) was present only in the Birth chart, EPS tables and ESI grade tables, but not available in ESI Analyser tables. Now it is incorporated in analyser tables also. You user can select their choice of language (either English or Tamil or Hindi or Telugu or Kannada or Bangla).
Feature 2. Advanced online place finder:
Basically the KPStarOne has two kinds of in-built City databases. For frequently used places, there is one Local database, in which you can add any city of your choice from add City feature or the built-in Standard database of more than 1.12 lakh cities, which is available when you press "More Places" button on the the New/ Edit Chart menu.
In the new 7.0.06 version you can find/ select places that are not available in the in-built databases, directly from internet. (You should have internet connection).
You may search for the place by entering either of following:
1. Place name (preferred) or
2. Place, State or
3. Place, Country
If the target country is using Postal Codes/ ZIP Code/ PIN Code, then you may search using Postal Code or by Locality name also (nearer to the birth place). The latitude/longitude in such case should be better than using location of City center.
The list of places are provided with population (except Postal/Locality search) or description like Rail Road station, to help you decide the place, when query returns multiple records. You can even spot the place on Google Maps with the click of a button.
The selected place can be added/ saved in your local database with the chosen name or different name of your choice for frequent use.
This feature will help you find your required location in any part of the world with its correct co-ordinates and the Time zone.
Feature 3. Pop-up window with both EPS and ESI analyser tables:
- In the Overall-Planets CSL page: When you double click on a planet’s row in the Overall-Planets CSL page, a pop-up window with both EPS and ESI analyser tables will open. This will be more useful for the combined study on EPS table and ESI Analyser table of a planet on the Overall-Planets CSL page itself.
- In Quality All table and DBA page: This feature is also available on the Quality-All table and DBA page. When you double click on the Quality table of a planet, this combined Pop-up will open. This will be useful for you to study the EPS and analyser table instantly from the Quality table page or DBA page itself.
- This pop-up window of the combined tables can be moved to your convenient location.
Feature 4. Transit chart Pop-up in Analyzer:
This feature is included on the Analyser page under Utilities Menu.
Bugs: And some bugs were fixed
Important New/ updated features in this EPS 7.0.05
- The Improved analyser module makes all the necessary analysis and shows the significations of Source, Effect, Result and Overall, with FAV%, UNF%, Final % and Overall % with Over all quality name. This will be easier for easy determination on each planet's strength and weakness for an event. And this will be more useful in finding the Bhukti and Antara periods for the timing of event and also for accurate predictions.
- The Graph - for easy comparison and study on Favorable (FAV) and Unfavorable (UNF) strength of all planets. It can be saved.
- Many screens like Analyser All, Overall Planets, Overall Output, DBA with important outputs for the user.
- The Overall Planets- CSL page with the overall significations of all planets and all cuspal sublords.in a single screen for easy determination on overall prospects of all planets and destiny in few minutes.
- DBA page in a single screen the output of running Dasa Bukthi and Andhra and upcoming Periods can be seen. This will be more useful for easy comparison and predictions.
- Automatic modification of the grade [Detrimental (DET), Less DET or supportive] for 5th and 9th house for the job and business related events based on the inbuilt program.
- "Standard Guidelines and Events Tips" are inbuilt. For each selected event under analysis, the important Tips pertaining to that event will be shown as guidance for proper interpretation. The standard guidelines will be more educative and informative with more valuable guidelines.
- Last used charts are shown to enable to search easily the last worked charts.
- Fully Automated Time-Zone & DST for all the places in integrated database, which takes care of actual historical time changes as well as rule based changes in DST for future dates.
- All reported bugs fixed.
Important New/ updated features in this EPS 7.0.04
• Improved Analyser Module (Semi-automation) for easy Bhukti-Antra determination of events
• Fully Automated Time-Zone & DST for all the places in integrated database, which takes care of actual historical time changes as well as rule based changes in DST for future dates.
• All reported bugs fixed
Important New/ updated features in this EPS 7.0.03
• New Semi-automation Module (Analyser) for easy Bhukti-Antra determination of events
• Easy ESI House tables (One/ Two levels/ All levels) with clearly identified Favourable and unfavorable cusp
• Planet's House Significators (Rankwise) print-out added and Analyser layout modified
• All reported bugs fixed
Important updated features in earlier released EPS 6.9.02 version
• Incredible features in the ESI tables with new Module for easy analysis and interpretation
• Key Planets shades with ranking for finding the strength and weakness with ease, which are are displayed on the ESI table for easy reference and interpretation
• The Strength and weakness as per the KP Ranking are displayed in a pop up window while touching the KP Rank on the ESI Table
• Multi languages- (English/ Tamil/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Bangla)- Needs Windows 8.0 or above
• Some bugs fixed
Please DO NOT uninstall KPStarOne EPS while installing Full Version
All Users need to download FULL Installer
Click here to download full Installer KPStarOne EPS Version 7.0.06.2
(Download File size is 16 MB approx.)
Click here to download full Installer KPStarOne EPS Version 7.0.05.9
Full Installer KPStarOne EPS Version 7.0.04 (File size is 15.72 MB)
Update Patch 7.0.03 (File size is 2.6 MB approx.)
Full Installer KPStarOne EPS Version 7.0.03 (File size is 15.42 MB)
Obtaining Registration Key
KPStarOneEPS software is Single user only. You can use this license only on one machine. Hence do the registration procedure and installation in your desktop or Laptop which you like to work on this software. Please click the below link to download the Pre-Registration kit and run it. (The Pre-Registration kit does not contain any virus or malware, in case your Windows reports that it may contain viruses, please ignore it/ disable anti-virus, if required).
For Software Enquiries please visit Contact page
Click here for Pre-Registration kit 7 -download
You may fill in your details as requested (as the same shall be printed in Astrological Reports/ Charts created by KPStarOne-EPS software). You may not be able to change this information once you complete registration process in KPStarOne-EPS. Please enter correctly and save it.
Once you click on ‘SAVE’, the MACHINE ID will be generated and the Pre-Registration Information shall be saved on your Desktop as "KPS_RegInfo.txt"
The Pre-Registration information shall be saved on your Desktop as "KPS_RegInfo.txt" for providing your Registration Key. Please DO NOT TAMPER with the KPS_RegInfo.txt file.
You are requested to send an email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by copying the Machine ID and pasting the same in your email Subject and also attach the KPS_RegInfo.txt file from your Desktop, as email Attachment for obtaining the Registration Key.
After Receipt of the KPS_RegInfo.txt file and Machine ID, the New Software Installer with the Registration key will be mailed to you in couple of days.
'EPS (Extended Planetary Significations) System' is a Copyright and Trade mark Registered by Dr.G.K.Adith Kasinath.
KPStarOne software package is intellectual property of Amitabh Srivastav. All rights in respect of intellectual copyrights are reserved by the Author.